Have you got a head for heights? Are you brave enough to have a go at scaling the 7.3m high climbing wall – can you reach the top and ring the bell?
There is a small additional charge for this attraction of £5 per person for up to 2 climbs.
Please note: This attraction may need to close without warning due to inclement weather, maintenance, or for circumstances beyond our control. You are advised to check in advance of your visit.
- Weight must be between 3-17 stone / 18-113 kgs
- Minimum height of climber must be 1.1 metre
- Listen & obey instructors at all times
- Do not climb if intoxicated
- No smoking, alcohol, food, beverages allowed within the climbing area
- This is a physically strenuous attraction, unsuitable for those with neck problems, back problems, heart conditions,and pregnant women. Climbing is at your own risk.
- No side to side swinging or climbing
- Remain upright and do not push back more than 1m while being lowered
- Do not step on the safety cables
- Shoes must be worn and securely fastened – no open toe shoes or high heels
- Do not climb over the wall
- Do not climb without a suitable safety harness