Have you got a head for heights? Are you brave enough to have a go at scaling the 7.3m high climbing wall – can you reach the top and ring the bell?
Please note: there is an additional charge to use the climbing wall. Sessions last for 20 minutes including the safety briefing.
This attraction may need to close without warning due to inclement weather, maintenance, or for circumstances beyond our control. You are advised to check in advance of your visit.
- Weight must be between 3-17 stone / 18-113 kgs
- Minimum height of climber must be 1.1 metre
- Listen & obey instructors at all times
- Do not climb if intoxicated
- No smoking, alcohol, food, beverages allowed within the climbing area
- This is a physically strenuous attraction, unsuitable for those with neck problems, back problems, heart conditions,and pregnant women. Climbing is at your own risk.
- No side to side swinging or climbing
- Remain upright and do not push back more than 1m while being lowered
- Do not step on the safety cables
- Shoes must be worn and securely fastened – no open toe shoes or high heels
- Do not climb over the wall
- Do not climb without a suitable safety harness