Please note: Attractions may need to close without warning due to inclement weather, maintenance, or for circumstances beyond our control. You are advised to check in advance of your visit.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Online Booking & Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable or transferable and cannot be cancelled
- All purchasers must have a personal email address for use with the booking system.
- Upon payment through the secure booking system, tickets will be automatically sent to your personal email address. This can be printed out or displayed on a smart phone for admission.
- Tickets can only be used once. Once validated at our admissions and access is gained to the Park, the ticket will be void. All and any tickets/vouchers will be retained by our admissions staff.
- When a family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter at the same time. A family ticket can be used for 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult & 3 children.
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, aged 18 or over and children must be supervised at all times around the Park.
- All opening times and prices are subject to change.
- Discount vouchers, coupons and other offers are not valid in conjunction with any advance online rates and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
- Organisers/carers are relied upon to consider the suitability of the venue and to provide adequate supervision for their clients/persons in their care.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation and will not be stored following payment
- All transactions will be in £ sterling and include VAT.
Please read through our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms, do not use this website. If you do use the website, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this website are owned or licensed to Adventure Land by Planning Solutions Limited, the operating company of Adventure Land).
- Except as stated below, the contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission from Planning Solutions Limited.
- You may not distribute, display or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in this website to third parties.
- You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this website for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use.
- The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors and Adventure Land / Planning Solutions Limited accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website or for any claims or losses of any nature arising directly or indirectly from use of, or reliance on, such information.
- The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date.
Refusal of Entry
Adventure Land reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person who:
- Is suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Does not respect the facilities, grounds and buildings of the attraction.
- Behaves in a manner which is disruptive to the enjoyment of other visitors.
- Behaves in a manner which compromises the safety of other visitors or staff.
- Uses verbal or physical threats or insults toward any member of staff.