- Please park in either of Springfield’s Outlet Village car parks
- Please note there is a small fee for parking
- Please walk to the very back of the Outlet Village and cross over the bridge; Springy’s Diner and Adventure Land are directly in from of you
Do you have a drop off or pick up point?
- Yes, just in front of the Outlet Village is a free Drop Off Zone – Please note that you will not be allowed to remain here more than a couple of minutes
- We are predominantly an outdoor attraction, so please dress appropriately
- For Health & Safety reasons Skynet and the Springy’s Rock Climbing Wall require that you wear covered shoes; trainers are best
- Trousers or leggings are also required on the Skynet and the Springy’s Rock Climbing Wall
- Please refer to the specific attractions for additional do’s and don’ts and essential safety information (minimum age/height etc)
- T-shirts or shirts must also be worn at all times please
- Food & Drink from outside cannot be brought into Adventure Land or Springy’s American Diner
- Springy’s American Diner offers something to suit every hungry family; from Grazers & Sides to sensational Salads, Ice Cream Sundaes and of course Burgers & Hot Dogs. Please see our online menu for full details
- There are limited picnic table in the Festival Gardens where you can consume your own picnic
- Please ask your server for allergy information before ordering
Yes, there is a 10% discount available to all Blue Light Card holders and Defence Discount Service card holders
- Please book online for Adventure Land admission and use code BLUELIGHT10 to save 10%
- 10% discount in Springy’s Diner – please show your card BEFORE you pay your bill
Terms & Conditions
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount
- You will be asked to show your Blue Light card to receive the discount
- To avail any offer, you must present the offer/card BEFORE the completion of your transaction. Refunds cannot be given after the event
- Disabled guests pay the full entrance price, and are entitled to bring an essential adult carer free of charge. Please pre-book an entry ticket for the disabled guest. To receive free entry for carers, on arrival, please present an item such as Blue Badge, DLA/PIP entitlement or Doctors letter.
- Mobility scooters are welcome, please take extra care as some ground areas are uneven.
- Only registered assistance dogs are welcome (we are not a pet dog venue)
- There are accessible toilets and lift access to reach the first floor of Springy’s Diner
- Please note that Dino Golf is not suitable for wheelchairs or scooters
- Please be advised that there are health & safety requirements attached to each attraction within Adventure Land – please visit the relevant attractions website page for specific information
- Sadly not. Springfields Outlet & Adventure Land are not dog friendly venues. Only registered assistance dogs are welcome.