Entry tickets include access to the majority of onsite activities*
|Child (age 3-15 years)||£6.00||£7.00|
|Toddler (under 3)||£3.00||£4.00|
|Babes in Arms||FREE||FREE|
Online discounts are only available up to the day before the visit.
*There is a small additional charge of £5.00 for the Climbing Wall and £3.00 for the Paddle Boats. These can be booked online when purchasing entry tickets. Please note that sessions are limited to 3 hours if we reach capacity.
- A family ticket is valid for 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult & 3 children – please ensure you select the correct ticket type.
- Concession tickets are for students (with valid ID) or seniors aged 60+.
- Disabled guests pay full price, but can bring an essential adult carer for free. Carer tickets cannot be booked online, please show proof of entitlement on arrival.
- Clothing restrictions apply on some activities and closed toe shoes must be worn on the Skynet & Springy’s Rock. Please check before visiting.
- Adventure Land Entry
- Springy’s Beach
- The Tree Top Village and Skynet (Skynet for children aged 3+)
- JCB Young Drivers Zone. Sessions include a safety briefing, your own pedal powered JCB truck, huge JCB house and scaffolding play tower, brick laying area, bouldering wall plus more! Recommended for children under 12 years old.
- Goldie’s Gold Mine – Pan for gold and find the treasure
- It’s full steam ahead on Springy’s Railroad – all aboard our miniature train!
- Dino Golf – One round of the 9 hole, dinosaur themed adventure golf course
Please note – there are height, age, clothing and other restrictions for some activities. You are advised to check here before purchase.
Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable or transferable and cannot be cancelled.
Please note that tickets will be held for approx 15 minutes from your booked arrival time, after which admission will depend upon capacity on the site upon your arrival.